Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, seeks a Field Marketing Manager for North America. This role may be based in Pleasanton, California, Chicago, Illinois or Dallas, Texas.
Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work hard, play hard corporate environment.
This professional will be responsible for developing and managing field demand generation programs and campaigns to build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate existing opportunities. This position will communicate and collaborate with North America sales teams and work with corporate marketing team to drive successful regional programs and events. This position will report to the Director of Field Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This individual must be results-driven by gathering and reporting on program metrics to monitor, analyze and apply best practices to maximize campaign ROI. The selected candidate must be self-directed, collaborate well with colleagues, have initiative and critical thinking skills, dive into the details to get things done, and have a can do attitude, with the ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously. Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Work with regional sales leaders and account executives, and sales development to strategize, drive and implement the optimal mix of field events and programs for the regions
- Identify the most effective messaging, value proposition, channels and calls to action to reach decision makers in the regions
- Plan and execute field marketing programs such as executive briefings, seminars, prospecting events, client/prospect dinners, live webinars, and direct marketing programs
- Collaborate with corporate demand gen to execute email campaign and lead nurturing for the regions
- Research and manage local community opportunities and regional user groups/association relations and program deliverables
- Obtain field input and provide guidance on messages and material, campaigns to ensure effectiveness for the regions
- Define, drive the implementation and roll out of sales prospecting kits in the field
- Facilitate and track lead distribution and follow up activities with sales development and sales teams
- Track campaigns and report metrics as well as overall ROI to the internal stakeholders
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, SOW (scope of work) / budget
Additional Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct quarterly regional marketing and sales reviews – present impact of marketing efforts on sales pipeline, identify gaps in strategy, and revise marketing strategies to fill gaps
- Generate learnings for improvement and document field marketing best practices
- Analyze individual rep’s pipeline to help identify weakness and work with rep to build marketing programs
- Travel as needed to support field events and on-site logistics
- Recommend and coordinate partner participation in field marketing programs where appropriate
- Manage regional field marketing budgets with RVPs